- Intro (Name, age, story of your name, where are you from?
Group Ups :
- What is your passion?
- What helps feel better when you are stressed?
- What gives you hope?
- What is something you value about yourself?
- What was your favorite game/thing to do as a child?
- What are you organizing for? (5 mins to reflect?)
- What are you proud of?
- What is a challenge you face?
- What does it look like/feel to be a young organizer in your community?
- Food Break and describe what we brought.
- 2 min story/dialogue/poem answering this question: (Alternate between Chicago and Iraqi youth)
- What about your life (your family/experience/city/you) shaped your interest to become a person who wants to transform society?
- Ask the Iraqi youth to respond to the same question.
- What are some takeaways from this discussion? (What surprised you?)
- Transnational Organizing
- Addressing Gender Based Violence and discrimination in public and political spaces
- Mental Health and Public Wellness
- Youth Labor Laws